Tuesday 25 September 2012

Leave a Comment

Will not invite anyone on my marriage: Salman Khan


Sallu not calling anyone on his wedding!
Sallu not calling anyone on his wedding!
New Delhi: The whole nation is waiting to see the Bollywood’s most eligible man Salman Khan getting married. In a bizarre surprise to his fans, Sallu has said that he would not invite anyone on his marriage ceremony.
At the time when all eyes are set on Saif-Kareena marriage which is reportedly slated to be held on October 16, B-town’s ‘Dabangg’ Salman said, “when I get married, I am not calling anybody”.
Adding to this jaw-dropping revelation, there is one more thing which appears to be a bigger shocker. When Salman was asked if he will be attending the most awaited Saif-Kareena wedding, he said, “Since I haven't got an invitation yet, I don't think, it's (wedding) happening."
When asked about his own wedding, Salman said, "Weddings are a personal, private matter. When I get married, I don't think I'm calling anybody."
It is said that Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor will tie the knot on October 16. However, the couple has not confirmed the news yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment